Sunday, March 21, 2010

Here chicky, chicky, chicky

I can't believe how long it has been since I have had the time to add a post or visit other blogs!  With the onslant of spring my business booms and time just seems to fly.  Speaking of fly, Tuesday, I picked up the latest addition to my menagerie of creatures  - 3 baby chicks!  The pic below is from today of Daffodil - the Buff Orpington, Black Belle - the Barred Rock, and Petunia - the Golden Sex Link.  They were born last Monday.  Belle became 'Black Belle' after finding out she rules the roost with an iron beak.  Just like my children, I wish they could stay this tiny and cute forever.

Now that I have a couple of free hours I am going to visit everyone's blogs and catch-up!  HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!

9 comments:

  1. OMG! they are so very cute...I used to have ducks when I was a kid, I always wished they would stay small/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peeps and in time for Easter !!! (LOL) Peggy as always enjoy your post and pics. - G

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time I see a pic of those cuties!!! They're soooooo sweet! I'm looking forward to actually watching them grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby chicks, so cute and fragile. We raised baby ducks with a light bulb,in a box. They were alot of fun. great pets. Your baby chick pics bring back that wonderful memory.Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute chickies! I can't remember if I have visited your blog before....but I think I have.I came by today from Victoria's blog. I'm in north central Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow..they are sooooo cute. thanks for stopping by. i signed on to follow you. make sure to enter my giveaway by clicking on the button on my sidebar. i post one each week and it is usually for vintage glass pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, they are soooo darling! I want a couple chickies...

    Happy Easter! Hope you have a marvy weekend with your tiny feathered friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your chicks are seriously cute. Crazy cute. And they're so young to be reading the sports page:)

    donna

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Voting