Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sunrise, Sunset

This week has been one of those weeks which makes me appreciate what Mother Nature gives to us, even if it is in little spurts here and there. Our weather has been rather dismal, overcast, windy, and just plain yucky. To top it off I have been huddled inside my office, starting at 4:30 am each day, gathering everything together for my CPA for tax season.

I have a great view from my office window of the sunrise and Monday I received a treat. Unfortunately, the beautiful sunrise was the last time I saw any type of blue sky until Wednesday at sunset when we were graced with a gorgeous display again. Today has been beautiful blue skies and sunshine. One of those days you are happy to be alive.

Sunrise on Monday.








Sunset on Wednesday

13 comments:

  1. Wow,how beautiful. It looks like the sky is on fire. Gorgeous picture Peggy!
    Lona

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that is beautiful, fire from heaven.. awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, I don't know which I find more moving, the sky or the silhouetted trees. They are all beautiful but the last one "Sunset" is truly outstanding. Thanks for sharing. - G

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice! Kim said he saw some of those but didn't take any photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peggy, to say that you have a great view, is a huge understatement. I'm more a fan of the sunrise vs sunset and these photos remind me of why.

    Totally incredible photos.

    donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh... tax time. Must procrastinate a bit more.

    Stunning photos. You should frame them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!!! I would love to be a Master Gardener too. I need to take classes. :) Great blog. Thank you!
    And thank you for following my blog.
    www.lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peggy,
    The primrose I have I bought years ago. Any I've planted since have not come back the next year. So you're not alone.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful pictures!!!Grüne Grüße Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! What awesome photos, And a great blog ( a new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!!!! I'm speechless...these are amazing pictures. How great that you were able to capture these shots. Love, love, love them... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Voting